Youth Climbing Team
The Climbing Teams, both Competitive and Noncompetitive, meet every Tuesday and Thursday after school. The first visit is free.
Our Noncompetitive Kids Club is for kids who want to climb with other kids and learn basic movement skills in a very easy going setting. Meets from 4:00 - 5:30 pm for ages 5-12 and is for all levels.
Our Competitive ClimbingTeam caters to youth looking to train with other kids on their climbing technique, strength, and fitness. Participation in competitive climbing competitions through USA Climbing is available, but not required, for kids who train with this group. Our expert coaches have several years of climbing coaching experience and have coached kids at the national championship. You will not find a better coaching staff locally. Meets from 4:30 - 7:00 pm.
Please call for pricing, includes a normal gym membership.
What you get
- 16 hours of expert coaching.
- Full membership privileges at the Refuge.
- Support and camaraderie from being part of a team.
How to sign up!
- Drop in on a practice and talk to one of the coaches–the first practice is always free!
- Call the gym desk at 702-383-0175 for more info.